Dr. Simon Roytberg
Meet a Weehawken dentist dedicated to his community.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Dr. Michael Rosenberg
Catering to the dental needs of New Jersey.
“I believe in comprehensive patient care through honest and thorough communication. I work hard to understand each patient’s needs and concerns.”
Education & Memberships
- Received his dental degree from Sunny Buffalo State in 1970
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Experienced in several phases of dentistry
- Over 40 years of dental experience
- Achieved excellence throughout school and through his years of dentistry
Out of the Office
Enjoys a number of hobbies including music, travel, theater, and dining out.
Dr. Dennis Rivera
A Weehawken dentist who specializes in Cosmetic Solutions.
“I believe in the holistic approach to dentistry, your oral health involves so much more than simply drilling and filling. I like to educate, and tailor the treatment to each patient’s need.”
Graduated from The University of Illinois
Served 5 years active duty as an officer in the United States Dental Corps
Certified in oral and conscious sedation
- BA in Biology from the University of New Mexico
- DDS from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010
- 1-year Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program at Fort Carslon, Colorado.
- Practiced internationally as an officer in the United States Army Dental Corps.
- Worked in a group practice increasing his skills alongside industry specialists in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral & Perio Surgeons.
Dr. Fabiola Douglas
Bringing you advanced Endodontics to save your smile!
“I work alongside our Edgewater dentists to bring you comprehensive dental care through Endodontics, making sure your smile is out of harm’s way.”
- Dental degree – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Endodontic residency – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Divisional Excellence in Endodontics Award
- AAE/DENTSPLY Award 2018
- Years of experience as a Endodontist in New Jersey
Dr. Michael H. Reshad
A Weehawken dentist who specializes in Periodontics and Implant Surgery.
He was awarded honors in Implants and Comprehensive Care, as well as in Applied Practice Administration.
Dr. Reshad is an active member of numerous dental organizations, including the American Academy of Periodontology.
Dr. Reshad is proficient in the latest techniques in Periodontics and Implant placement and diagnosing and treating periodontal disease.
- Helena M. (5-Star Review)
Our Office Manager at Park Avenue Dental Group.
“I look forward working with you to achieve your best smile.”
“As a dental care professional my goal is to educate and inculcate the importance of dental health to prevent oral disease. Prevention is the most important key to it.”
Our Dental Assistant at Park Avenue Dental Group.
- Martin S. (5-Star Review)