Dr. Simon Roytberg
Meet a Weehawken dentist dedicated to his community.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options, and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Dr. Michael Rosenberg
Catering to the dental needs of New Jersey.
“I believe in comprehensive patient care through honest and thorough communication. I work hard to understand each patient’s needs and concerns.”
Education & Memberships
- Received his dental degree from Sunny Buffalo State in 1970
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Experienced in several phases of dentistry
- Over 40 years of dental experience
- Achieved excellence throughout school and through his years of dentistry
Out of the Office
Enjoys a number of hobbies including music, travel, theater, and dining out.
Dr. Firas Marsheh
An endodontist who places his patients' comfort first.
“I aim to reduce the anxiety and stress that accompany an endodontic treatment experience and provide each patient with care, comfort, and knowledge before treatment. Also, I strive to treat and give each patient the optimal results in a short amount of time.”
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Practiced general dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- General dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”
- Helena M. (5-Star Review)
Dr. Michael Chau
Build a solid foundation for oral health with our New Jersey periodontist.
“I enjoy immersing myself in continuing education so I can give the best possible treatment to my patients. I use my knowledge to give patients ideal treatment options and modern, up-to-date care.”
- Board-Certified Periodontist by the American Board of Periodontology
- Licensed to practice as a Periodontist in New York and New Jersey
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Hospital – General Practice Residency PGY1
- New York Hospital Queens – General Practice Residency PGY2
- New York University College of Dentistry – Degree in Post-Graduate Periodontics
- Advanced Training in the specialty of Periodontics at New York University
- Several years working in private practice
- Hospital attending and lecturer for dental residents at Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Clinician of the Year Award at New York University
Outside the Office
- Lives with his wife and baby daughter in Manhattan
- Enjoys snowboarding, modern art, and various cuisines
Dr. Ryan Trulby
Straightening out smiles for patients in his community.
“Dedicated treatment and care to give you the smile and confidence you deserve.”
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, DDS
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the state of New Jersey
- Graduate of several intensive Invisalign courses
- Several years providing orthodontic treatment for children and adults
- Experienced Invisalign and Damon braces provider
- Fluent Spanish speaker
Outside the Office
- Avid reader, marathon runner, lover of dogs (especially my boxer, Niko), Spanish speaker in training, skiing fanatic, travel junkie, and always looking to cook something new!
Dr. Dennis Rivera
A Weehawken dentist who specializes in Cosmetic Solutions.
“I believe in the holistic approach to dentistry, your oral health involves so much more than simply drilling and filling. I like to educate, and tailor the treatment to each patient’s need.”
- BA in Biology from the University of New Mexico
- DDS from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2010
- 1-year Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program at Fort Carslon, Colorado.
- Practiced internationally as an officer in the United States Army Dental Corps.
- Worked in a group practice increasing his skills alongside industry specialists in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, and Oral & Perio Surgeons.
- Martin S. (5-Star Review)
Our dental hygienist who cares for your smile so it sparkles.
“As an oral health care professional, my main goal is to educate and advise patients on how to prevent oral diseases. I am very caring and patient with everyone that comes through the door and make sure patients feel at ease and comfortable.”
- Graduated from Dental Hygiene Program at the former University Of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – now Rutgers – in 2010
- She has been part of our team since 2010
Outside the Office
Anna loves to make jewelry and spend time with her four-legged sassy Yorkie named Flor.
“As a dental care professional my goal is to educate and inculcate the importance of dental health to prevent oral disease. Prevention is the most important key to it.”
Our Office Manager at Park Avenue Dental Group.
“My priority is to minimize any stress that patients may encounter when dealing with the administrative aspect of their dental treatment.”
Leslie V. Vega
“Smiles are contagious so go forth and contaminate as many people as you can! Be the reason someone smiles today!”