Should I go to the dentist?
When was the last time you visited the dentist? If you have not visited a dentist for more than 6 months, this blog is for you.
Many people go to the dentist only when they are in pain, for an emergency or cosmetic decision. However, preventive care is the most important to prolong the good health of the teeth despite the age and the conditions that affect them.
Preventive care consists of having a direct and stable relationship with your dentist.
To nurture this relationship it is necessary:
- Visit it at least every 6 months.
- Follow the recommendations made by the Dr. at each visit
- Maintain a good oral hygiene routine.
- Avoid unhealthy habits such as constant consumption of sugary drinks, alcohol or cigarettes.
If the picture is still a little bit confusing, at Park Avenue Dental Group we create a special protocol for patients who visit us for the first time.
Our New Patients Hygiene Special is perfect for those who are afraid of going to the dentist, who have not visited a dentist in years or simply for those people who want to start having a healthy and stable relationship with their dentist.
New Patients Hygiene Special includes:
- Complete dental examination and X-Rays
- Routine Dental Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Cosmetic dental consultation valid for patients without dental coverage upon request
You just need the desire and the will to start taking care of the health of your teeth.
PS: There is nothing to fear. We have the sweetest and friendliest staff in all of Weehawken.